Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blog Inferiority Complex

So, today I've been taking some time to read some of my favorite blogs (see my blog list for reference). I've come to realize that I'm neither funny nor witty and it is depressing me. I've also realized that my photos aren't nearly as good as I'd like for them to be. I know art is subjective, but when I look at other people's photography, I get a serious inferiority complex. I can only hope that my blog is interesting at this point. I haven't had a comment posted in weeks (however, they may be due to the fact that I haven't posted anything new recently - I've just been too busy) so I feel like no one is reading my blog at all.

Do you find my blog interesting? If so, why? What could I do to make my blog better? I need feedback.

By the way, I'll be posting some new photos tonight or tomorrow so stay tuned if you are interested.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa,
    You are being way tooooo hard on yourself!! I like your blog and I like when you post photos. Personally I find I get the most comments on my blogs when I have photos to go along. Just be yourself - we are all unique and have something to share w/ everyone. Also - some more unsolicited advice - I found I got more visitors the more I posted and the more I visited others and left comments. I would post at least 3 times a week if you can.
    Big Hugs to you!!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete