Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Traveling Through Arizona

Every year my husband and I travel to Tucson, Arizona to visit his family. He and I lived in Arizona for two years when we were first married, then we moved to Kentucky where my family lives. I really loved living in Arizona, but I missed my family so much that I had to move back home. I really love it when we get an opportunity to return to Arizona. We usually spend the week at his parents house; however, we will take a two-day road trip to somewhere scenic in Arizona. This year we decided to go to Lake Powell in Northern Arizona and Monument Valley in Northern Arizona an Southern Utah. It was just amazing to see. Over the next few days I will be adding photos from our trip to Arizona. Here are a few to get you started.

Glen Canyon Dam & Bridge on Lake Powell

Desert Wilflower in Orange

2 comments:

  1. Such a great photo of the dam & bridge! And love how you focused in on that delicate orange desert flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely photos, I especially like the dam. Reflections! I also noticed the water line, looks like water is DOWN there like it is everywhere else.

    Leedra’s Photos For Fun

    Leedra’s Greeting Cards

    Photography By Leedra

    ReplyDelete