Thursday, February 03, 2011

What's Up With Colorado?

When I say "What's Up With Colorado?", I mean it in a totally good way.  This past summer my husband and I took a road trip across the U.S.  We wanted to take the most scenic route we could from Louisville, Kentucky to Tucson, Arizona.  I got out a map of the U.S. and used a highlighter to plan our trip.  I chose State Highways that took us through the Rocky Mountains.  It was one of the most scenic and beautiful drives I've ever been on.  Evergreen forests on top of mountains, grassy hillsides with running streams, cattle and horses grazing in fields, blue skies dotted with puffy white clouds.  You could see God's artistic beauty all around.  My next few posts will highlight the photos I took in Colorado.

 Grassy Plains & Evergreen Peaks

Rolling Fields 

Green Hillside

In my next post I will highlight some of the mountain streams and lakes.  I enjoyed our road trip through Colorado immensely.  If you are looking to see some stunning views, this is the road trip to take. 

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more photos taken in the Colorado Rocky Mountains!

2 comments:

  1. melissa, we have a bunch of debate and speech friends that live in colorado. it's a pretty happening place :) so beautiful! love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos... I love skies that are full of white puffy clouds like that... :)

    Thank you for your comments on my blog... I look forward to seeing more of your photos.. :)

    ReplyDelete